Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Motion in the Ocean


baby punch, originally uploaded by jeremy pettis.

It's changing. I'm finding it very strange to realize how much my little guy is already growing and changing and altering while he's floating around in there.

The furious kicks and punches that I was used to (and, actually, kinda liked) are giving way to more rolling and twisting. It's no less comforting to feel the motion, but it's a new phase. He's not even born and he's already graduating through stages of development. Milestones are passing. It's just a tiny little taste of all the strange new things that are to come as he learns and grows and flows through one phase and into another.

Hard as I'm going to try not to get weepy about every last little thing? I can already tell this is gonna be HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment