Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Reveal

Most of you probably know by now that, well, we did it! I'm pregnant! I am currently in my ninth week and am due on September 26, 2011. That means we've still got plenty of time to prepare, which is both good and daunting. I'm apparently not a patient person.

Wednesday we had our very first sonogram. Nooblet's still tiny. Verrrry tiny. But it was amazing getting to see our little one and hear his or her little heartbeat. It's four more weeks until we go in for another sonogram, and I confess to being more than a little excited. I can't wait to see what's different. I can't wait to see what's changed. In the meantime, it's good to know that all my tests show good things, my doctor told me my weight was "fantastic" - something I've never heard in connection with my weight - and Wes and I are both super, super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment